Friday, September 3, 2010

The TAFA list


Autumn Afternoon by Ann Brauer

I am very excited to be a member of the TAFA list (the Textile And Fiber Art list).  Rayela is one of the founding members of TAFA and I could not be more thrilled that she asked me to join!


Wall art by Chandra Stubbs

TAFA is a fantastic community of fiber artists, businesses and galleries.  Some very talented people are included in the lineup.

Beautiful Bones by Arlee Barr

You can check everyone's work out here. Featured in this blog post are some of my favorites in fall colors. After all...it is fall now, isn't it?


Earth is the Sum of Its Parts with Strings Attached by Bonnie Samuel

1 comment:

Rayela Art said...

Great post! Thanks for plugging TAFA! It's wonderful to have you as a member! I love how TAFA is unfolding and hope that it keeps growing into a vibrant and meaningful organization!