Saturday, September 18, 2010

For the office supply enthusiast

Vintage red fountain pen available in my etsy shop
There's not much more satisfying to me than a fantastically old fountain pen gliding over some A4 sized paper with some other European characteristics such as those really neat grid patterns. Or maybe just some beautifully aged vintage paper will do too.


Vintage Globe notebook available at SaturdayAMvintage

Ok, I am an office supplies geek.  I'm not sure where that came from, really. I am just enamored with anything related to writing, typography, fountain pens, old typewriters, fonts, paper and everything else in between.  I must have picked up the nerdiness from all those books I read.


Lovely bright orange Hermes typewriter available at SarahAnntiques

I search Etsy high and low for office supplies because I like them so much. One day, I stumbled upon this shop that wrapped a lot of the things I love in one package.  I fell in love.

Custom A5 Organizer available at Bubbo
Natasha, the shop owner, is one of the nicest individuals you'll ever come across.  She made me a custom organizer complete with all my specified geek necessities.


5 Bulldog clips available at Bubbo


Not only that, but she also included one of her neat little "fake NYC" prints.  Aren't these awesome?


Fake NYC print available at Bubbo

Please do check out her shop for other beautiful prints and customizable and/or printable organizers and notebooks of your own.

Bubbo note book

And check out all other Etsy shops in this post too. Great stuff!

No comments: