Tuesday, September 2, 2008

YAY!

The paper doll I made for the mini book challenge by sewphisticate was just posted on her blog! Check it out here!

I am so excited about this. This was my first challenge and it was great fun! Not only was it a great way for me to "exercise" my creative brain, but it also brought a lot of people together from the wonderful community that Etsy is. I have made great friends of people on Etsy. Come join us! And be sure to check out the forums for more exciting challenges and contests! (after you check out Sewphisticate's etsy shop and buy some of her mini-books so you can challenge yourself). It's great fun! Try it!
By the way, the stamps used in the making of this paper doll are up for sale in my supplies shop on etsy: Two Angels In Paris. Come check it out too!