Friday, September 12, 2008

Bangles galore

ONE by natuure

Just finished four of my natuure wood bangle bracelets made out of cool vintage pattern paper. Each on is truly one of a king pieces of art. The vintage paper I use is so thin that it allows the gorgeous natural grains of the wood to shine through while giving the bracelet a really nice matte shine. Each one is unique and really beautiful. Check them out in my etsy store natuure. Here a the photos of three I just listed. I will be listing the one at the top of this post tomorrow.

<-- "Cut Me, Stitch Me, 7 Pieces"





<--"Leave Open Above Notch, Mm 23"







<-- "To Lengthen, To Shorten, Cut, Fold"

1 comment:

Grace@PoeticHome said...

What charming creations! I love your use and appreciation of mixed media -- and combining the beauty of wood with vintage sewing patterns is divine!

I'm very happy to have found your work and lovely blog!