Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And they say mermaids don't exist...

Put Yourself In My Shoes by flyingdreampost

Well...I just met one on We Love Etsy! That's right. A mermaid! Yup...she drifted in on a blue moon high tide. She told me of her beautiful family and how she came to settle in beautiful Virginia. She was the nicest mermaid I have ever met too!...Ok so she was the ONLY mermaid that I have ever met. That's unimportant. The important thing is that besides being a very nice mermaid she's extremely talented too!
This Is My Journey by flyingdreampost

Her etsy shop flyingdreampost is full of beautiful collages, cards (see above), journals and more! Her cards are so lovely with their cute little sayings and those great matching envelopes with unbelievable detail. Her collages are nestled in beautiful custom frames or shadow boxes. And again...she's really really really nice!

Now, be good and go get yourself something from her shop!

You Have Been Very Very Good by flyingdreampost

2 comments:

LaundryBasketCase said...

I just knew it! I always believed in mermaids as a girl, and you've confrmed it now :)
How lovely!
I love love love your bangles
x

Christina Silverio said...

These are incredible collages! Simply beautiful. :)