Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two Angels in Paris


Who has a stash? Me? Moi? I think not. I just have a very well diversified panoply of items that crowd my crafting table, my bookshelves, my closet(s), my shoes and any other available nook that I might be able to find in my house. Thank god I have a house and not an appartment or I might have had to move out by this point into the adjacent appartment keeping the old one for my stuff. Yup, it's THAT bad.

So I decided to take a look at some of the great items that I have 2, 3, ahem... 50 of and set up a new etsy shop to share my stash with other artists. And, NO, you don't get the ones I store and hide in my shoes because those happen to be my very favorites and I am keeping them.

HA!

Visit my shop at http://twoangelsinparis.etsy.com/ and all kinds of treasures to inspire your heart.