Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ok, so I've finally come to terms with it. EVERYONE blogs these days so I have finally caved. But I gotta tell you...I'm liking it already! There's something about being able to blah blah blah about yourself without having to worry about someone asking you (politely) to "Shut the F up!"

Well, I guess I will start with what got me here to begin with. I have been an Etsy member selling my art for several months now. You can check me out at http://coffeemonkey.etsy.com or http://natuure.etsy.com . Check out my art and tell me what you think! C'mon...don't be shy!

It's just dawning on me that this blogging thing is going to be pretty cool, but I hope to come up with enough material on a daily basis so as not to bore you to death. Anyways, I leave you with this one thought today:

If buttered toast always lands buttered side down and a cat always lands on its four paws, what would happen if you tied a piece of buttered toast buttered side up to a cat's back? hmmmm?

Think about it! Til next time!

No comments: