Friday, March 21, 2008

Ok so I went and did exactly what I told myself I wasn't going to and that is ...forget to post! It only took me a day...yup! I posted on Monday and forgot about it on Tuesday. Story of my life.

Anyways, here I am on Wednesday trying to make up for it and I am at a loss for words (maybe the reason why I don't blog? I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!!!

I might take the time to pass along some admiration for some of my favorite artists on Etsy until I think of something better to say. I fell upon this first artist on my first day on Etsy. Her work is so beautiful that when I am in a "buying" mode, her shop is the first that I check out. I have already purchased several items from her shop and can't wait to sell more in mine so I can buy some more of hers. Check her out at http://stilettoheights.etsy.com.

No comments: