Monday, March 24, 2008

Of Magicians & Angels




I have been super addicted these last few weeks to making my paper dolls. I just can't get enough. Ideas flow like rivers through my head and I just can't stop myself.
I needed to make more space in my studio so I am starting to list some of them. I have a couple of series going: The Fallen Angel Series (angels who are a bit tortured by their inadequacies or their unfulfilled wishes), The Inept Magician Series (a magician's quest to being a success but somehow always falls a wee bit short). I am now working on a series of flowers that I have been commissioned to do by a very talented Etsy artist that will be using them in her own artwork. Check back in my etsy shop at http://coffeemonkey.etsy.com/ or right here in the near future for additional information about my collaboration with this artist.
Be nice, first and foremost, to yourself.

No comments: